Before teams are formed, the most frequent question I get from coaches and admin personnel relates to providing a list of players who are currently registered in a specific grade or a specific program. While I will provide regular reports to admin personnel for your town’s programs, the reports are out of date as soon as I send them.
There are a couple of ways that you can get this information yourself directly from the website (and as often as you like) in Real Time. IF you are already “assigned” with access to the website.
Here are the instructions for those with full member access:
From the Home page of the website,
- Click on the LOG IN button in the top right corner of your screen. Two boxes will pop up. In the first box, type your email address (must be the one in your online profile). In the second box, type your password. Then click on LOG IN. You are now logged into the system. If you don’t remember your password (or if someone else set up your profile), the system will send it to you via email when you follow the onscreen prompts.
BEFORE PRE-SEASON TEAMS ARE SET UP:
From the Administrative Features page (click on “Administer” (upper right corner next to your name) if this page does not automatically appear)
- Under “Members” click on “Lookup Members” (or “Email Members” if you want to send an email)
The screen that appears is “Find Members” and it has several options to choose from. CHOOSE THESE OPTIONS:
- Report Type: either Directory Listing or Send Email
- Member Type: Player
- In Grade: Choose the grade(s) you are looking for
- For School Year: (choose current Fall grade)
- Registered in: Highlight the program you are looking for. There is also a way to see those players in the system from PAST years by choosing “Not Registered In” from the drop down box so that you can see eligible players who are not yet registered for the current year.
When you are done selecting all the options, click on the “Find Members” button at the bottom. The next screen will either be a directory listing of all players matching your search or an email composition page to all those players matching your search. If the list is not what you were expecting, go back to the “CHOOSE THESE OPTIONS” section and try again.
AFTER PRE-SEASON TEAMS ARE SET UP:
Navigate to your team page (Pre-Season or Regular Season team) by using the drop down boxes under the TEAM tab along the top of the website.
Once on your team’s home page, click on “Roster” from the left menu. You have several options from the roster page. If you are not logged into admin, you will see a list of players (names and jersey numbers only) and any coaches assigned to the team. If you ARE legged into admin, you will have other options: Print a complete roster, email your team, obtain a play count roster (important when regular season teams are set up as you will copies to every game for the play counters).
Items to remember as a coach logging into your team:
- If your email address and your spouses email address are the same, you will have trouble logging in as a coach from time to time. Make sure your email address is not the same as another adult in the system.
- Never re-create your profile. This duplicates it and you WILL have trouble logging into your team. Instead, make updates to the profile in the system or ask for help if you can no longer access your profile.
- If you need help, you would send an email to
and give your TOWN, your NAME, and your TEAM /GRADE. Then state your obstacle.
REGISTER AS A COACH:
All Coaches must register on the WYF website to be assigned to a regular season team. Only "assigned" coaches appear on rosters and have admin access to team pages. To register: CLICK HERE or visit the WYF website at www.wiltonyouthfootball.org and click on the REGISTER NOW button. After registering on the website, there are two more steps to complete (Background Check and Heads Up Football certification). Instructions and links will be found in your registration confirmation email.
NOTE: If you are a parent of a player or are in the system from prior years of involvement, there is no need to re-enter all your information. Log into your profile using your email address and follow the directions on the prompts for registering/logging in. Please do not duplicate your profile. Please be sure your member information page includes your Date of Birth.
If you no longer have access to your profile because of an email address change or if you are having trouble registering, please contact