Hello Cheer Parents!
Thank you for registering for the WHS Varsity Cheer Camp. I am sure your cheerleader will have a great time!
Here are a few reminders in preparation for the 2016 Cheer Camp:
- When: August 29th, 30th, and 31st from 4:45 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
- Where: Middlebrook School
- Rain Location TBD, you will be notified via email that day.
- Check In – 4:45 p.m. Under the Canopy
- On Monday, please look for the Registration Table to sign your cheerleader in.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday, her assigned WHS Varsity Cheerleader will check her in.
- Check Out – Signature Required
- All three days please come sign your daughter out with her assigned Varsity Cheerleader.
- What To Wear – Cheer Apparel
- Navy Athletic Shorts
- Navy Cheer T-Shirt or Navy T-Shirt (no tank tops)
- Cheer sneakers and socks
- NO JEWELRY (especially earrings)
- Hair should be pulled back
- What To Bring: Water Bottle
- Group Photo - Wednesday August 31st at 4:45
- Cheerleaders should wear the 2016 WHS Camp Shirt that they will receive on Monday.
- Cheer Exhibition: Wednesday August 31st at 6:40
- Parents please arrive promptly for a brief exhibition of what the cheerleaders have learned at camp.
Thank you! We look forward to a great WHS Varsity Cheer Camp!