Wilton Youth Football is holding our 2nd
annual “Win a Trip of a Lifetime Raffle”
to raise funds to turf Middlebrook field and support our flag, tackle and cheerleading programs.
THIS IS OUR MAIN FUNDRAISER AND WE NEED EVERYONE’S SUPPORT TO MAKE IT A FINANCIAL SUCCESS!
Beginning Monday, September 16th
, 2013 parents/players will receive their tickets from their coach or team manager. They may begin selling their raffle tickets immediately. All tickets, including UNSOLD tickets need to be returned to your coach/team manger by October 20
. You will be kept informed by email.
For your convenience, either cash or a check made out to “WYF” should be submitted with your ticket stubs. Prizes will be awarded to the football player and cheerleader that sells the most tickets, to the team that sells the most tickets, as well as to the person that sells the winning ticket. Additional tickets to sell may be picked at Scoops.
Raffle Ticket Requirements:
Trips Available to Choose From:
- One set of 5 raffle tickets per athlete. Families with multiple participants are only expected to sell one booklet but if they are able sell more the better.
- Raffle tickets cost $20 each.
- Families who were not able to sell their book of tickets are asked to consider purchasing them and have a chance to Win a Trip of a Lifetime.
- Grand Prize: The winner can redeem the Redemption Certificate for a trip for two (2) to any one (1) of these sporting events or travel destinations – winner’s choice (All trips include Airfare, Accommodations, Event tickets, breakfast and car rental. (Taxes and US Sports Travel coordination fees are included):
most tickets, as well as to the person that sells the winning ticket.
For sporting events:
|NCAA Final Four
|MLB, NBA or NHL All –Star
|European Club Championship
||US Open Golf or Tennis
|St. Thomas V.I.
||Walt Disney World
||Country Music Awards
|American Idol Finale
• Two (2) round trip, non-refundable airline tickets
• 4 nights hotel (double occupancy) and event tickets
For cruises and vacations:
• 7 nights hotel (double occupancy)
• Standard cabin - Carnival Cruise Caribbean/Alaska
• Disney trips include park passes
Drawing will be held on Youth Night, Friday, October 25th at halftime at Wilton HS Memorial Stadium
All families of athletes are asked to please support this years fundraising Program. For further information please visit our website www.wiltonyouthfootball.org
or email us at
. Thank you in advance for supporting Wilton Youth Football and Cheerleading.